Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson's GM application.

2 posters

Go down

Crimson's GM application. Empty Crimson's GM application.

Post by CrimsonDevil Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Name: Crimson Devil (Adrian Ichiri)

Key: Midoriio123 & Kakashicopycatninja.

Number of Days Played: 0, 12 hours, 37 minutes.(Or something like that)

Reason for Applying: I've been stalking the game mostly, and I've seen there is a fair number of GMs. So I highly doubt there is need of more people. But regardless, The reason for my application is improving the player's experience within the game.

Why You're Suited for the Position: There are many people out there with far better reasons to have this position. But my experiences within most game was being intimidated in most cases, and confused sometimes at how to train or who knows what. I've played many video games within my life, and I feel no shame in that. What I can offer is what pretty much everyone can offer. Help for the community, and be part of it as it grows.

AIM/MSN: buge_seba@yahoo.com.

Email: buge_seba@yahoo.com

Game(s) GMed Before: I won't lie. Instead of making up things at how I GM-ed other games, I'll say that I declined most of them. Due to the sheer fact that the communities I've been part of were not exactly the most encouraging to be part of. Only game GM-ed was back in late 2008 - Bleach: Ichirin No hana.
CrimsonDevil
CrimsonDevil

Back to top Go down

Crimson's GM application. Empty Approved.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 am

Approved.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down