Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellan's gm application v2

2 posters

Go down

Wellan's gm application v2 Empty Wellan's gm application v2

Post by Wellan Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Wellan's gm application V.2

Post by Wellan on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Name:Wellan
Key:SasukeX2
Number of Days Played:a week and +
Reason for Applying:I decided to apply as a gm because I like the game. This game has a huge potential and attract alot of players and to be able to carry alot of players it needs gms. I applied because I want to help new players and I don't want some players to ruin the game because they don't follow the rules or bug abuse.

Why You're Suited for the Position:Well I think I'm suited for this position because I like helping people. I can be on everyday for a good amount of time. I could say I'm suited too because unlike some people I'm human. Everyone can make mistakes but some gms don't get that and let 0 chance. Unlike them I will warn others instead of dirrectly banning them or muting them(can avoid some problems). Anyway, I think I am suited for gm position because I have experience and I'm not gming another game at the moment so I can give all my attention to Ketzuken.Even if I become gm I won't change personality and I'll never abuse my verbs because I want to be fair. I guess that's all.

AIM/MSN:blazerpimp808@hotmail.com
Email:blazerpimp808@hotmail.com
Game(s) GMed Before: Been Enforcer on Bleach Dirge of chaos

I gmed too on Final Impact online, you can see my name in the special thanks ^^

Thanks for checking my application
Wellan
Wellan

Back to top Go down

Wellan's gm application v2 Empty Re: Wellan's gm application v2

Post by Takashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 am

Wellan wrote:Wellan's gm application V.2

Post by Wellan on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Name:Wellan
Key:SasukeX2
Number of Days Played:a week and +
Reason for Applying:I decided to apply as a gm because I like the game. This game has a huge potential and attract alot of players and to be able to carry alot of players it needs gms. I applied because I want to help new players and I don't want some players to ruin the game because they don't follow the rules or bug abuse.

Why You're Suited for the Position:Well I think I'm suited for this position because I like helping people. I can be on everyday for a good amount of time. I could say I'm suited too because unlike some people I'm human. Everyone can make mistakes but some gms don't get that and let 0 chance. Unlike them I will warn others instead of dirrectly banning them or muting them(can avoid some problems). Anyway, I think I am suited for gm position because I have experience and I'm not gming another game at the moment so I can give all my attention to Ketzuken.Even if I become gm I won't change personality and I'll never abuse my verbs because I want to be fair. I guess that's all.

AIM/MSN:blazerpimp808@hotmail.com
Email:blazerpimp808@hotmail.com
Game(s) GMed Before: Been Enforcer on Bleach Dirge of chaos

I gmed too on Final Impact online, you can see my name in the special thanks ^^

Thanks for checking my application

Sexy idea with the color changing make's it easier to read, once again though ill leave this decision up to Kai
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down