Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackHawk GM application

4 posters

Go down

BlackHawk GM application Empty BlackHawk GM application

Post by jessea41042 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: BlackHawk

Key: jessea41042

Number of Days Played: about 2 or 3 weeks

Reason for Applying: This game has a lot of potential and with the daily updates it is going to get popular extremely fast, and with every game there are rude players who do not follow the rules and enjoy ruining the game for others. the main problems at the moment being SZ killing and language/caps.

Why You're Suited for the Position: I think i am suited for the position because i am on the game everyday for a good portion of the day and i always help new players if they need it and if i am able to help them. i also will not tolerate the SZ killing because it si not fair to players to respawn jsut so they can go outside and be killed. And you can ask msot of the players and they will tell you how im on alot and try to help if possible.

AIM/MSN: jessea41042@yahoo.com

Email: jessea41042@yahoo.com

Game(s) GMed Before: I have been a GM in many games, in fact i can give you a list. But in my opinion just being a GM in a game does not mean you are a good one who does not abuse his/her powers.

jessea41042

Back to top Go down

BlackHawk GM application Empty Re: BlackHawk GM application

Post by Takashi Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am

Interesting outlook, I'll tell Kai to take a look at your app, since he decides who get's staff or not.
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

BlackHawk is a great player and I see him helping those who need it all the time, and I'm on alot so I see most things. Blackhawk would make a great GM.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Approved
Kaisuke (MitC)
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down