Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling System

2 posters

Go down

Leveling System Empty Leveling System

Post by Aceboy360 Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

Going off of BLN's type of leveling as it seems to work fairly well, and would help keep the game fun (I hope). Basically, logs would give little to no experience, and the main way to level would be killing hollows. Starting off at demi hollow that provide a decent challenge as soon as you start that when you kill give off levels fairly fast for a bit so you can kill them easier. When you level you get a stat boost of 10 each level. This would be a pretty big bitch to redo, but it would make log training useless so no one AFK's it anymore (I've seen AFKers), and hollow killing would become a huge aspect of the game.
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Leveling System Empty Re: Leveling System

Post by ReziXX Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Hollow killing is already huge aspect of the game O.o U just Log train till u get all moves and some base stats (around 3k-7k) :p How long have you played this game ? Did you read tutorial ?

As u said power ups are already in BLN . Dont make 2nd same game. I would just add some stronger hollows cuz higher lvls would have more fun from lvling.

ReziXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm

I like BLN's system but it takes waaay to long to do anything, and i like the idea of hollow killing becoming the main aspect of leveling instead of logs being an alternative way to level, but not as fast and being safer than dying.
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down