Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourny system and prizes

3 posters

Go down

Tourny system and prizes Empty Tourny system and prizes

Post by AtomicDoom Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm

When I tournament is hosted you could have an option in pvp menu to enter, if you do you will be teleported to an area where you can see the arena.
Based on how much admins make the tournament big the prizes wuold be better and better.
The system randomly makes the chart and players automaticly get teleported in/out of arena when it's their turn to fight ( of course they have 30 secs to prepare ).

I don't know about the prizes but it could be name change, race change and shikai/banaki/release change ( random ( extremly rare ) ) A title above character's name, stat boosts, icon change and some other things.

I don't know if it's a good idea, you could improve something, take something out, or screw the whole idea lol!
AtomicDoom
AtomicDoom

Back to top Go down

Tourny system and prizes Empty Re: Tourny system and prizes

Post by Ieuanm Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

AtomicDoom wrote:When I tournament is hosted you could have an option in pvp menu to enter, if you do you will be teleported to an area where you can see the arena.
Based on how much admins make the tournament big the prizes wuold be better and better.
The system randomly makes the chart and players automaticly get teleported in/out of arena when it's their turn to fight ( of course they have 30 secs to prepare ).

I don't know about the prizes but it could be name change, race change and shikai/banaki/release change ( random ( extremly rare ) ) A title above character's name, stat boosts, icon change and some other things.

I don't know if it's a good idea, you could improve something, take something out, or screw the whole idea lol!

Sorry, are these the points you are trying to make?

- PvP Tournament hosted Automatically or by GM.
- Auto set up fights.
- Auto prizes.

I think is what you're trying to say.
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Post by AtomicDoom Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Ieuanm wrote:
AtomicDoom wrote:When I tournament is hosted you could have an option in pvp menu to enter, if you do you will be teleported to an area where you can see the arena.

Sorry, are these the points you are trying to make?

- PvP Tournament hosted Automatically or by GM.
- Auto set up fights.
- Auto prizes.

I think is what you're trying to say.

Exactly.
Opinions?
AtomicDoom
AtomicDoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Saugat Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

Yeah, good suggestion.
The Tournaments should be started by the GMs but it should work itself like choosing which players to battle and shit. But the only problem is that it can be bugged.
Saugat
Saugat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down