Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenade for Enforcer? Crazy talk

3 posters

Go down

Serenade for Enforcer?  Crazy talk Empty Serenade for Enforcer? Crazy talk

Post by Rhelic Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

So Yeah... I just thought I should try it out.

Name: Serenade

Key: Cyber Hobo

Number of Days Played: 5 =D (Totally an app. killer...)

Reason for Applying: I am aiming to fill any gaps you may have. Take pressure off now that school has started for some people.

Why You're Suited for the Position: I believe that I'm pretty good at shutting down petty arguments and disagreements, and I've always been one to enforce the rules, even without any kind of power or standing within the world. I'm also currently not in school seeing as I graduated and didn't have the money for college. Leaving me with a butt load of free time... I think I'm pretty good with people, I'm a pacifist when it comes to certain things but I've been known to rant on a bit when something really strikes a nerve. I'm full of ideas (whether silly or helpful has yet to be decided) and I am still somehow an avid Bleach fan. I'm not even sure how that last sentence mattered so I'm going to move on.

AIM/MSN: Incessant.Prophecy@hotmail.com

Email: Incessant.Prophecy@hotmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before: Bleach Soul of Chaos (And then I met Katoma...), Bleach I can't remember the name... (Soul of Chaos 2 but was never finished.), Naruto Next Generation (And then I met Katoma... again...), Bleach Awakening, Some other games that I can't remember as they it was a long time ago.

Laugh at it all you want, but I gave it a shot and now I'm going to go master my Shikai.
-Serenade

Last edited by Rhelic on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhelic
Rhelic

Back to top Go down

Serenade for Enforcer?  Crazy talk Empty Re: Serenade for Enforcer? Crazy talk

Post by Black Licorice Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Poo~, I say cool app. I like ya In the game. Also, you scare me with Komamaru's bankai.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 am

Rhelic wrote:So Yeah... I just thought I should try it out.

Name: Serenade

Key: Cyber Hobo

Number of Days Played: 5 =D (Totally an app. killer...)

Reason for Applying: I am aiming to fill any gaps you may have. Take pressure off now that school has started for some people.

Why You're Suited for the Position: I believe that I'm pretty good at shutting down petty arguments and disagreements, and I've always been one to enforce the rules, even without any kind of power or standing within the world. I'm also currently not in school seeing as I graduated and didn't have the money for college. Leaving me with a butt load of free time... I think I'm pretty good with people, I'm a pacifist when it comes to certain things but I've been known to rant on a bit when something really strikes a nerve. I'm full of ideas (whether silly or helpful has yet to be decided) and I am still somehow an avid Bleach fan. I'm not even sure how that last sentence mattered so I'm going to move on.

AIM/MSN: Incessant.Prophecy@hotmail.com

Email: Incessant.Prophecy@hotmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before: Bleach Soul of Chaos (And then I met Katoma...), Bleach Dirge of Chaos (Soul of Chaos 2 but was never finished.), Naruto Next Generation (And then I met Katoma... again...), Bleach Awakening, Some other games that I can't remember as they it was a long time ago.

Laugh at it all you want, but I gave it a shot and now I'm going to go master my Shikai.
-Serenade

I wouldn't mind you as staff, ill leave this one up to Kai though.
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down