Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide

4 posters

Go down

Suicide Empty Suicide

Post by Rhelic Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

So yeah... You know when you're startin out, and you are all "I wanna be a super duper Arrancar man guy dude!" But you can't because you're... well... you're human... So you go looking for someone to kill you... But you can't see anyone >.> so you gotta use OOC and who want's to interact with other people am I right? So why not... just pick up a rock... raise it over your head... and click the brand new suicide verb that saves you the trouble of finding someone to murder you! You can put the rock down by the way.

Thoughts?
-Serenade
Rhelic
Rhelic

Back to top Go down

Suicide Empty Re: Suicide

Post by Takashi Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

Rhelic wrote:So yeah... You know when you're startin out, and you are all "I wanna be a super duper Arrancar man guy dude!" But you can't because you're... well... you're human... So you go looking for someone to kill you... But you can't see anyone >.> so you gotta use OOC and who want's to interact with other people am I right? So why not... just pick up a rock... raise it over your head... and click the brand new suicide verb that saves you the trouble of finding someone to murder you! You can put the rock down by the way.

Thoughts?
-Serenade

Well my thoughts are, do you have childhood issues? <3
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 am

-whip sound- ouch
Yoh
Yoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:28 am

Yoh wrote:-whip sound- ouch

LMAO , No daddy dont dont do it daddy -whip cracks- -screams- ouch no daddy no ahhhh -whip cracks-
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhelic Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 am

Takashi wrote:

LMAO , No daddy dont dont do it daddy -whip cracks- -screams- ouch no daddy no ahhhh -whip cracks-

Lol my dad was never around xD It was always my mom that beat me senseless. But none of you actually commented on the idea at hand....
Rhelic
Rhelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 am

I'd love it~

But I eat bad tacomeat and give myself stomach viruses for fun so...
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 am

Rhelic wrote:
Takashi wrote:

Lol my dad was never around xD It was always my mom that beat me senseless. But none of you actually commented on the idea at hand....

its a good idea, but it would help you get more interactive with the people in game's community by talking in occ and asking. instead of clicking a single button
Yoh
Yoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum