Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks bonuses

3 posters

Go down

Ranks bonuses Empty Ranks bonuses

Post by ReziXX Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Vai Knights- Full Hollow Form ( like Ichigo while fighting Ulq) so that form would boost x2 so stacked with mask it would be x4. Since kidous are strong my idea is balanced. In that form u can stay 1/2 of your mask time so if your mask time is 100 u can stay only 50 seconds in that form

Espada- buff Gran Rey Cero and just fix their boost

Thanks for all comments. I think that idea isnt hard to realise cuz Full hollow form is in much games so we can have it in this game too

ReziXX

Back to top Go down

Ranks bonuses Empty Re: Ranks bonuses

Post by Zoanthrope Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:10 pm

I have to say, my good sir, that that is one of the worst ideas I've heard in a while. Vaizards are already the strongest race in the game by FAR, and you intend to double the power of their strongest individuals. Let's give an example of the power they get from what you say.

We take a normal, level 750, and let's give him a plump sum of 40K base stats.

Next, let's apply a shikai to him. I'll give him the Zaraki shikai.

This pumps him up to a good sum of 80K Shikai Stats, not too powerful, but not overly weak.

Now, we'll give him his big boost, his bankai. This pumps him from 80K to 400K. This in and of itself is incredibly powerful. Incredibly so.

And after this, we have to apply his Hollow Mask, which doubles his stats. We are now sitting atop a sum of 800K strength.

Finally, using your idea, we double this once again. We are now at 1.6 Million strength. We have become the strongest character in the game.

And that's with 40K Base stats.

Zoanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Another reason why this game needs rebalancing. The boosts are sooo insane.
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by ReziXX Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 am

If im 55k based stat and with my full boost skikai bankai and mask shini with 20k based stats can do me over half hp damage with kidou ( without mask i would die ) I dnt think Vai are strongest, just most populated. Arrancars with Ulq ress arent weak too :/( i think another ressurections are still upd). And power of normal shinis kidou is good too. Z

And u forgot my suggestion about buffing gran rey cero and fixing espada boost :p

ReziXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down