Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< )

+3
Penny
ReziXX
Black Licorice
7 posters

Go down

Would you like more diversity in choosable races?

Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) I_vote_lcap82%Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 9 ]
Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) I_vote_lcap18%Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) Empty Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< )

Post by Black Licorice Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Unleashed Potential/Focus/Fighting Spirit. A boost corresponding to the different type of Mod Soul you are.
Become a Soul, Achieve level 100 and talk to Kisuke Urahara to have your soul modified and get your Gigai.( Been decided it'll just be in the level 30 race choose)
Type would be Randomly chosen as with Zanpakutou/Ressurection/Bount Dolls

---Mid-Range (Speed):
Roundhouse Kick: 3x3 AoE ( Like Wabisuke or Nnoitra Release)
3 second Cooldown
2.5x Str=Damage

Snap Kick: 3 tiled, One direction.
7 Second Cooldown
3x Str=Damage

Get no Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenhyaku. But Get a speed boost=Grimmjow/Ichigo/Quincy base move speed.
Permanent speed boost in Movement/Attack.

---Close-Range:(Str/Def)
Defensive Stance:
5x Def
15 Sec Cooldown
Last for a Max of 10 Seconds.
Reflect oncoming ranged attacks. (Cero/Getsuuga/Hell,even Snap Kick)

Stone Fist:
2x Strength=Damage
3 second Cooldown

Regenerate HP passively: (? Idea)

---Mid-Range (Rei)
Sonic Boom:
3x Rei= Damage
4 Way, 1 tile each direction. Like Cero Mascara/Water Shikai
5 second Cooldown

Dynamite Stun:
2x Rei=Damage
1 Tile Stun
5 second Cooldown

---Mid-Range(Rei/Def/Speed)
(Only Mod Soul with a Flash Step)
Barrier:
1 Tile, Defensive. (Like Bloodshield/Santen Keshun)

Portal Collapse:
1 Tile Straightforward.
Shoot a portal forward to capture your enemy, Binds them and does DoT (Damage over Time)
1.5x Rei=Damage. (DoT Needs a Reduce damage amount as it lasts for a bit.)
Duration of 3 seconds
Cooldown of 10 seconds.

Portals:
Could reflect oncoming ranged attacks. Or just block/Absorb to replenish Rei.
Could be used as a type of Flash Step, Short ranged Quick travel.

Last edited by Black Licorice on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) Empty Re: Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< )

Post by ReziXX Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Nice idea.

I will add my own soul type.

Rukongai Fighter- As we now there are some souls in Rukongai which love fighting. Ikkaku and Zaraki were them before they became shinis.Those souls have got potential and great reiatsu. They are middle range str based

Reiatsu slash- 1 tiled slash damage is 5x str 6 sesc cd (Ranged)
Blood hunger- 5x str 3x def and lose 2% lose hp per second of using (boost type)
knives throw- 3 tiled attack 3x str 8 secs cd (Ranged)
chain trap- 1 tiled attack 1 x str damage 8 sec cd 3 secs stun if u hit enemie with that( Ranged)

down@ i agree with u, but maybe owner will add those races later? Not every idea must be realised quiclky

Last edited by ReziXX on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReziXX

Back to top Go down

Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< ) Empty Re: Mod Souls. (Halkal/Black Licorice D:< )

Post by Penny Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 pm

No. To be honest, the game is unbalanced as shit. The whole game revolves around Shinis/Hollows/Vais.

Why the fuck would you suggest a new "race" when there is so much shit to do with the current races.

The owner needs to do a serious re-look into the mutlipliers for all the races and balance it out instead of pulling random numbers out his ass before adding any new races.

Penny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Seeing as how they wouldn't have any boost like the other races maybe they would get their own boost like Focus or something that would give them a 2x boost to all their stats so they can add up to the other races.
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by IceKid Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

seems like a good idea, i like
IceKid
IceKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:27 pm

ReziXX wrote:Nice idea.

I will add my own soul type.

Rukongai Fighter- As we now there are some souls in Rukongai which love fighting. Ikkaku and Zaraki were them before they became shinis.Those souls have got potential and great reiatsu. They are middle range str based

Reiatsu slash- 1 tiled slash damage is 5x str 6 sesc cd (Ranged)
Blood hunger- 5x str 3x def and lose 2% lose hp per second of using (boost type)
knives throw- 3 tiled attack 3x str 8 secs cd (Ranged)
chain trap- 1 tiled attack 1 x str damage 8 sec cd 3 secs stun if u hit enemie with that( Ranged)

down@ i agree with u, but maybe owner will add those races later? Not every idea must be realised quiclky

The Mod-Souls are along the lines of Kon, just modified souls. The guys your talking about are just really strong fighters before they get trained. But honestly, it'd be a cool idea to be seperate from everyone else being just a normal soul. As that's my entire purpose of wanting to have Mod Souls as well.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 am

Nay -Rep sir.
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saugat Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 am

Penny wrote:No. To be honest, the game is unbalanced as shit. The whole game revolves around Shinis/Hollows/Vais.

Why the fuck would you suggest a new "race" when there is so much shit to do with the current races.

The owner needs to do a serious re-look into the mutlipliers for all the races and balance it out instead of pulling random numbers out his ass before adding any new races.

Exactly:D but in a more polite way.
Saugat
Saugat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum