Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quincy Power!

3 posters

Go down

Quincy Power! Empty Quincy Power!

Post by Aceboy360 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Well after seeing a few people rant about how Quincy is severely underpowered, and possibly THE weakest race in the game besides Weaponist. I'm using their ideas, and combing them with mine.

1) A boost. When the bow is activated gives a boost to reiryoku, reiatsu, and defense. 3x reiatsu/reiryoku, 1.75x defense.

2) Mastery, and drain. When the bow has to be mastered there is a drain of 25 reiatsu constantly, but when the bow is mastered there is no drain, but when using an arrows it takes 50 reiatsu to shoot an arrow.

3) Various bug fixes. The sanrei, and web bow icon bug. Using gritz causes hirenkyaku to shut off causing you to turn it off, and back on even when it is on. Ransoutengai only shooting two tiles instead of the three tiles it should normally be shooting.

4) Haizen. Possibly make this based off of reiryoku instead of strength?

5) Arrow icon issue. In web bow the arrow flickers in and out, could you just it so it doesn't flicker? (I have a new arrow icon if you want to see it.)
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Quincy Power! Empty Re: Quincy Power!

Post by jessea41042 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

but quincies form arrows by collecting the reiatsu around them, and even when mastered to amke it have a drain every time you attack would be like having a drain on a mastered bankai or shikai every attack.

jessea41042

Back to top Go down

Post by Ieuanm Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Quincies leech of Reiatsu, they should probally gain a certain amount of Reiatsu from killing hollows, but also should also use Reiatsu when firing arrow.
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum