Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Areas and more.

2 posters

Go down

Hidden Areas and more. Empty Hidden Areas and more.

Post by Ieuanm Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:58 am

I have discussed with some people what they feel would be nice additions to the game. This is what I have found they wanted and are reasonable.

Hidden Areas:

Areas hidden among Earth/Hueco Mundo/Soul Society which would lead to other secret maps, these could be secret clothes shops, to spawns of Espada Arrancar, these would be forbidden to tell where it is.

Royal Squad:

A advanced squad of Shinigami, where you have to at least be a Captain Level to join. It gives x2 boost like Vaizard mask, but it only lasts for 30 seconds max, has same after affects of mask.

Famillies:

Kuichiki : Offers shunpo after image.

Shiba : Possibly offers higher strength growth.

Shihoin : Offers Shunko - a high speed teleport damage move (like shunpoing to enemie and damaging them), possibly after images.

Kasumioji : Offers Bakkato - a 2 x boost which kills you after it is gone, it lasts for a maximun of 30 seconds.

Last edited by Ieuanm on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Hidden Areas and more. Empty RE: A few Suggestions

Post by DannehH Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I kinda like the idea of hidden areas, an area especially good for training but also not too used for spamming like hell. A hidden large map full of arrancars or menos would be great. The maps should be extremely hard to find - somewhere unexpected and as what you've said, Location MUST NOT be told to anyone.

For the special squad, what kinda verb would it be? Razz, "open Seal"?, somethign liek a Royal Guard. I think members of this squad should gain a special kind of clothing, or sheath to indicate their status.

As for families, the boosts + effects of the family seem pretty fair Smile Good ideas mate.
DannehH
DannehH

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum