Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichigo/GrimmJow release

4 posters

Go down

Ichigo/GrimmJow release Empty Ichigo/GrimmJow release

Post by Misaki Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 am

Idea Would it be possible if you could nerf Ichigo/Grimmjow's attack speed, their attacks has no delay giving them super fast training and super stats and makes it unbalanced/unfair advantage against other zanpaktous. There might come a day that everyone would want to get Arrow Ichigo/Grimmjow so they can keep up with the training. It would be nice of you to take this as one of your concern. Thanks. tongue

Last edited by Misaki on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Stark, and placed grimmjow)
Misaki
Misaki

Back to top Go down

Ichigo/GrimmJow release Empty Re: Ichigo/GrimmJow release

Post by Tray Racer Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am

Misaki wrote:Idea Would it be possible if you could nerf Ichigo/Stark's attack speed, their attacks has no delay giving them super fast training and super stats and makes it unbalanced/unfair advantage against other zanpaktous. There might come a day that everyone would want to get Arrow Ichigo/Stark so they can keep up with the training. It would be nice of you to take this as one of your concern. Thanks. tongue
Thats only if they *Get* ichigo adn its not stark ress that does that is grimm jows and shal long Im sorry to say but i just ponited out some flaws in waht ya just said
Tray Racer
Tray Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Tray Racer wrote:
Misaki wrote:Idea Would it be possible if you could nerf Ichigo/Grimmjow's attack speed, their attacks has no delay giving them super fast training and super stats and makes it unbalanced/unfair advantage against other zanpaktous. There might come a day that everyone would want to get Arrow Ichigo/Grimmjow so they can keep up with the training. It would be nice of you to take this as one of your concern. Thanks. tongue
Thats only if they *Get* ichigo adn its not stark ress that does that is grimm jows and shal long Im sorry to say but i just ponited out some flaws in waht ya just said
Aww don't be offended considering you had Ichigo, just trying to suggest balance between swords/releases here.

Misaki
Misaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ieuanm Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Grimmjow and Ichigo offer speed boost, Starkk does not.
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Ichigo/GrimmJow release Empty RE: Ichigo/GrimmJow release

Post by DannehH Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am

To me it's not really the attacking and movement speed that's the problem. I think mainly the ichigo's boosts is quite too much especially if the character is a vaizard. (please dont be offended tray! Razz) , grimmjows is completely fine, though.

I do however think that kaisuke ingame was right about why the masks boast so much power anyhow.
DannehH
DannehH

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 am

DannehH wrote:To me it's not really the attacking and movement speed that's the problem. I think mainly the ichigo's boosts is quite too much especially if the character is a vaizard. (please dont be offended tray! Razz) , grimmjows is completely fine, though.

I do however think that kaisuke ingame was right about why the masks boast so much power anyhow.

Agreed, the attacking speed isn't the problem alright. It's those espada npcs that do not have re-spawn delay making it like training logs. Rolling Eyes
Misaki
Misaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down