Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freakazoid!/DioBound Application

2 posters

Go down

Freakazoid!/DioBound Application Empty Freakazoid!/DioBound Application

Post by Freakazoid! Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 am

Name: Freakazoid!

Key: Noob Killa729

Number of Days Played: 1 week 2 days.

Reason for Applying:

-Very User friendly.

-I Bring a pleasant vibe, because i try to make nothing but fair and logical decisions.

-And im not sure on some people's time zones, But i am usually on from 7pm - 7 am.
For the help in times most GM are sleeping. So i can help enforce rules while others cant.

-And im a Loyal, And trusthworthy employee. I wont turn on my owners, Or talk about them. **Cough** Bedi, Black licorice.. Hmmm

-My Military background definetly gives me order, and how to give them, and maintain them aswell.

AIM/MSN: Jushaz3 (Aim), NO MSN CURRENTLY (But can make one if needed)

Email: Mrgomes729@hotmail.com, Alexjg729@gmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before: : Lvl 1 GM on Nwots, GM'd for Bleach Eternity, Bleach: MMOS (This was around the time of the first bleach byond game source leak)

Figured i should add this just because i give a little more detail on myself, and motives.
Freakazoid! wrote:I appreciate the feedback, But i have to say your wrong about letting them walk all over me.

Thats not what it that is. Its called taking orders, and following there rules. They are also above those rules, And have earned that option. If you ever look in the real world. Bosses have always had priviledge over there subordinates. And it always will be that way in this World called "Life".

With my background and training. I cant help but do what im told, And enforce it. But also do it respectfully. I just appreciate there hard work and would like to help. Who am i to tell them they cant do something? =\ haha

Last edited by Freakazoid! on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Freakazoid!
Freakazoid!

Back to top Go down

Freakazoid!/DioBound Application Empty Re: Freakazoid!/DioBound Application

Post by Black Licorice Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Being a trustworthy employee is good, but sitting there and allowing them to break their own rules blatantly in the face of the entire community, Is only harmful to the game. Thanks.

I wouldn't make you a GM because honestly I felt like if I were the owner of a game you'd let me walk all over you. But hey, Takashi and Kai like that so.... Whatever.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakazoid! Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:42 pm

I appreciate the feedback, But i have to say your wrong about letting them walk all over me.

Thats not what it that is. Its called taking orders, and following there rules. They are also above those rules, And have earned that option. If you ever look in the real world. Bosses have always had priviledge over there subordinates. And it always will be that way in this World called "Life".

With my background and training. I cant help but do what im told, And enforce it. But also do it respectfully. I just appreciate there hard work and would like to help. Who am i to tell them they cant do something? =\ haha
Freakazoid!
Freakazoid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Because when someone says. "Don't horse around in my house" Then runs around like a fool, You say "Good work sir!" and bend over. Yes?
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakazoid! Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 pm

If they are in charge, Then yes. That is the way of the world.
You have to learn when to bite your tongue, and take your punches.

If its not causing you harm. Just keep on moving. Until it reaches the point that it would only effect you is when you take no more. This is just my opinion though.
Freakazoid!
Freakazoid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Alright then.

When my life actually relies on me being a blow up doll and taking anything they give me, I'll do that. But when it's just some kid on a game acting like he's bigger than everyone else, and seriously needs an attitude check? Sure.
I realize I'm probably the biggest hypocrit ever, but did I ever sit there and tell the players not to do something, then run off and do it in their faces? Hell no. Follow your -own- rules, or don't make it a rule. As you can see Takashi and Kai did, in the new official rules. Which everyone should follow, and cuss as much as possible.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Make a good replacement. And try to actually help the players, even if you don't get GM. Please do.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down